The Many Benefits of Hiring
a Professional Property Management Company
There are so many things to think about when renting out your home. How am I going
to advertise my home for rent? How am I going to show my home? How am I going to
qualify the tenants? What notices am I legally required to give my tenants? How will I
arrange for repairs? Who will handle emergency repair calls? What if my tenant stops
As a professional property management company, REALTY PARTNERS is your answer to these questions and more. Our services include:
- Market your home on the internet, in print ads, on flyers, on the MLS, through
800 numbers, and to our huge database of pre-qualified tenants.
- Show your property to prospective, pre-qualified, tenants.
- Screen applicants for credit, income, employment verification, and criminal
- Prepare lease agreement and provide legally required notices.
- Collect and hold security deposits in our trust account.
- Conduct move-in/move-out inspections.
- Collect rent and distribute to owner.
- Distribute legal notices such as 3-day and rules violation notices.
- Hire and supervise maintenance people and contractors.
- And, when your tenant does eventually decide to leave, we can start the whole process over again for you.